NO PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
1. Eligibility: This Talent Search Contest (“Campaign”) is open only to those who sign up at mpaktmm.com/talentsearch or napervilletalent.com and who are 15 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of Illinois.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of MPAKT Music & Media LLC (“Company”) as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on November 1st, 2016 and ending March 1st 2017. All online entries must be received by [March 1st 2017].
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at http://napervilletalent.com or at mpaktmm.com/talentsearch. The entry must fulfill all contest requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Company. Re-entry is allowed but will void previous entries. Your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Company.
5. Prizes: The Winner of the Contest will receive recording and production services from Company valued at $1500. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Company. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Company’s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Company to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received and on the content of entries.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by members of Company through a subjective process of elimination. The winner will be notified by E-mail and phone. within five (14) days following selection of Winner which is scheduled to be announces on March 15th 2017. Company shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
8. Rights Granted by You: By submitting this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Company and anyone acting on behalf of Company shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Company may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign at any time for any reason.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of this contest is MPAKT Music & Media LLC, 320 Tupelo Ave. Naperville Illinois 60540 USA.
15. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by MPAKT Music & Media LLC is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.